/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Our April Winners Are...

Almost in time to announce our May winners, we are belatedly announcing our April superlatives!  (I want to apologize that life has gotten totally out of hand for me this month.  I PROMISE to do better!)

As always, we want to thank everyone who participates.  We love inspiring you, and you wouldn't believe how much YOU inspire us with your talent and creativity.  Congratulations to our "perfect attendance" April recipient who participated in each of our April challenges.  Congratulations to...

*Sue at I Luv Scrapping Too!

Now we want to recognize our H2H Darlings, those who tickled our fancy for our weekly challenges.
FOUR:
Lisa Marie
Allie

I Luv Scrapping Too

Sketch:
Amy M.
I Luv Scrapping Too

Photo Op:
Mary Gunn Funn
Scrappy Horses

Regatta:
Amy M.

Mary Gunn Funn
I Luv Scrapping Too

Aren't our Darlings, well, darling?  You continue to challenge US to select our favorites with your great submissions!

We have narrowed down our favorite (and the field was TOUGH) to our April Sweetheart...



3 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Always a FUNN surprise to see me on the board! Thanks, gang. I love posted to H2H and have for years!
Congrats to all.

Amy Moore said...

Oh goodness! I am surprised to see two of my creations posted here on the winner board! Thank you so much! I always love playing along.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I was quite surprised to see three of my cards as darlings and even more surprised to be Aprils sweetheart and honored with guest designer. I luv this challenge and usually try for perfect attendance too. Thank you so much DT members for choosing me.