/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, November 17, 2014

NO-Embellishments in NOvember...

Welcome to another "NOvember" Challenge!!!

This week...NO EMBELLISHMENTS!!!

I know, I know...you're thinking NO WAY can I do THAT! It's easier than it looks and our Design Team has made it look EASY...

Let's start with our Guest DT Member, Lilian...
------------------------------------------------
Crystal Blue Design Team
---------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

WOW...those are some pretty awesome projects using NO EMBELLISHMENTS!!! Can YOU do it?

Link up your NOvember NO-Embellishments project using the linky below before the end of November!




2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Team Crystal Blue, your projects are gorgeous! I can't believe how well you tackled the NO Embellishments challenge. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone manages this one. Happy crafting!

Jody Gustafson said...

I'm really liking this NO NOvember idea. Your No embellishment creations are truly inspiring. I don't think I have ever made anything without embellishment. It will be a real challenge.