/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Guest Designer

Please join the H2H DT to welcome our February guest designer, Lilian Yeh!

Hello, everyone! I'm so excited to be the guest designer for the month of February!

I was born in Taiwan and grew up in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I have been married for 10 years and I have two little boys, a Sheltie (Jazz, the dog) and a Ragdoll (Angel, the cat).

I was working in Taiwan when a friend taught me how to stamp...that was ten years ago! And I was addicted!

About a year ago, I joined CTMH as a consultant...the kit was full of wonderful products, that I couldn't resist...   I make mostly cards, but I'm trying to scrapbook more. I'm glad I found H2H for it challenges me to create (when I'm not busy with the boys or with work)!

Thank you, H2H team, for this great opportunity!

5 comments:

DebR said...

Glad that you are the DT this month Lilian. Welcome!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

SO excited for you, Lilian! I love your beautiful designs! AND of course, you are a DIVA! :)

S`andra V. said...

Glad to have you. Can't wait to see what your projects are.

Katy said...

Glad to have you hear! I'm a BIG fan of your work!!! Can't wait to see what you share this month!

Lilian said...

Thank you for the love, ladies!!! So glad to be here! =)