/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome our June Guest Designer!

Let's give our June Guest Designer, Amy Moore, a big warm welcome!
She writes:
Hi, my name is Amy Moore and I have been a consultant for Close To My Heart for a little over 6 years. I am excited to be back at Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog as a Guest Designer for the month of June.  I love doing all things crafty like scrapbooking, card making, and creating homemade gifts and décor. My hobbies go beyond the "craft room" though! My husband and our two teenage children stay busy with tons of activities like hiking, mountain biking, water sports and camping. I work part time for the school district as a classroom aide for early learning children. In January I also started working part time at a local florist learning flower design. All of these jobs and activities lead to a variety of scrapbook pages to create and cards to make for all the various people I meet in my life! Please stop by my blog anytime for some inspiration and to say hello!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and welcome, Amy! Been an admirer of yours for quite some time. Love your artwork! Can't wait to see what you create for H2H this month!

Becca-expressions said...

Congrats, Amy! I, too, have been a long-time follower of your personal blog and am looking forward to your stint as guest designer. :)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Congrats, Amy! Love your name AND your work! ;)

Katy said...

Welcome, Amy!!! So glad to have you here to share all your CREATIVE GOODNESS!