/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Attention CTMH Consultants!

How many H2H-loving CTMH consultants are going to Convention in Orlando later this month?  Some of the H2H DT will be there, and we would love to meet YOU!
You may be thinking, "How can we find each other?" I've got an easy solution and it's an extra special "challenge": make a badge or pin to wear during Convention using your favorite H2H logo!  You can print out your favorite and wear it "as is" or gussy it up with some fun CTMH glam.  The DT Members will be sporting the DT logo.  (You may even see some of our as-yet-unannounced top secret July-December team members there too!)  By wearing an H2H logo, we can recognize each other as we're scurrying to and fro at the fantastic Coronado Springs Resort.  I'm especially hoping to see you at the crop Saturday night!  Please stop us and say HI!

If you're convention-bound, please leave a comment to let us know you'll be there.  I hope to see you soon!

P.S.  If you're not a consultant (yet) and wish you were in on all the fun, be sure to visit your favorite designer's CTMH website or Close To My Heart to sign up! ;)

5 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

It will be my first time at Convention. I will be looking for your badges. :)

comopark1886 said...

It will be my first time also. So excited and can't wait!

Lela said...

I'll be there, I'll be looking for you! Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Sheila Bennett said...

I'll be there and be on the lookout for your H2H badges. :)

Scrappingma said...

I'll be there too...will look for everyone