/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Introducing Our March Guest Designer

We're thrilled to welcome Amie Kiger as our March Guest Designer!
"Hi! My name is Amie (with an “ie”) and I was born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago. Now, my hubby and I are raising our three daughters here as well. I am a self-employed home child care provider with a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and a Doctorate in the Close to My Heart Training Academy. ;)
 
"My crafting craziness was set in high gear when my fabulous friend gave me my very first Cricut Personal Cutting Machine for Christmas one year. Once I set up a dedicated room for my scrapbooking, (thanks, honey!) I was able to finally put it to use. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was hooked on paper! I upgraded to an Expression and then the E2 so I could use the Cricut Craft Room wirelessly. My wonderful in-laws added the Imagine to my now crowded craft room and my Cricut family is now complete! I started my blog, Mimi, Myself, and I, in November of 2011 to post entries in different contests for the Cricut Circle. Soon, my obsession with all things Cricut led me to discover the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Collection. I signed up with Close to My Heart three short months after purchasing the cartridge, and my one-year anniversary with Close to My Heart is this month! I am definitely a scrapbooker-at-heart-turned-cardmaker and never imagined I would be so amazingly blessed to be able to turn my hobby into a business. I thoroughly enjoy holding card workshops and recently had my first Scraptacular Memories Workshop for scrapbookers.
"As long as I can, I am trying to do my best to use the ability that God has given me to make people smile and add a little sparkle to their day. My theme for the year is“Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle.” Wherever there is shimmer trim or glitter paper, you will be sure to find me as well!
 
"I am absolutely humbled and amazed to be the guest designer this month, and cannot wait to see all of you talented crafters get your sparkle on!"

Thanks, Amie, for joining us this month!

(Our monthly Top Chicks are offered an upcoming Guest DT spot, so play along and you could be featured here too.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Amie! I always love your projects full of sparkle, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this month. Happy one-year CTMH anniversary, too! :)

Mandy Leahy said...

Congratulations Amie!!! So proud of you... not surprised though, your artwork is amazing!! :) You rock! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Amie and welcome to H2H as a guest designer! Your artwork is always truly gorgeous and I look forward to seeing what you create this month!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amie!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Oh my goodness, what a warm welcome! Thanks you guys! Cannot wait until tomorrow...so exciting! :) Hugs right back, Mandy!

Katy said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Amie...you ROCK IT all the time and deserve this spot!!!