/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

May Top Ten

Sorry for the delay but some months it is just beyond hard making these Top Ten choices! Thanks to my great Design Team who help out along the way - I couldn't do it without them!

Speaking of the Design Team, I'm still taking applications for the next round of DT members starting in July so I hope you will consider trying out! The details on how to apply are in a post below so scroll down and check it out.

Ok so on to the Top Ten choices for May.

Mother's Day challenge:





Polka Dot (and Stripes) challenge:




Distressing challenge:




Add a Photo challenge:





Fabulous creations, everyone! And now for our top chick of the Top Ten.......


Congratulations Marg!
And congratulations to all! Your badge info will be emailed to you soon. Becca and Jane, I couldn't find your email address so if you need a badge, please contact me at mbryt1@bex.net.


Stay tuned tomorrow for a new H2H scrapbook sketch and we'll be back again Monday with an all-new challenge!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Yahooooo!! Congrats to Marg!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Heart 2 Heart! It is always fun to get recognized in the Top 10. ~Amy

Scrap n Yap with Carolyn said...

Thanks so much for selecting my Pinwheel card!!! So excited!!Thanks for all the great inspiration.

Jan said...

Thank you for awarding my scrap book page the top ten for May. You might be interested that the silent auction was last weekend for the scrapbook that I created with these pages in it. The scrapbook raised $150.00 for the Ovarian Cancer Unit at a local Cancer Centre. The whole day we raised $10,000 with everything in so I was pleased my scrapbook donation was part of that. it is always wonderful to be recognized by my fellow consultants. Thanks so much - Jan

Dania said...

Thank you so much. This is the first time I have ever one something like this. And thank you for the challenges and keeping us on our toes. :)

Dania said...

And I must add an extra congrats to Marg. Lovely card.

Marg Van Patten said...

Oh my! This is a lovely, lovely suprise ... not to mention an honor to be a Top Ten among so many talented crafters. Love it here at H2H. Thanks for challenges and inspiration each and every week.

Joy said...

Congrats winning artists!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Congratulations to the May winners!
You did some dandy projects!

It is FUNN to have everyone play along with the challenges - keep up the great work!

Lynn said...

Congrats to all, especially Marg on that beautiful Dotty For You card!