/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

February Top Ten and prize winner!

Sorry for the delay - it takes awhile to get all of the votes from the DT members sorted in order to determine our monthly Top Ten but once again, we have our choices made! Be sure to stop by and leave a little congrats for these gals:

From the For the One you Love challenge:

Laura

Violet

Brenda

From the 1-2-3 challenge:

Geri

Kim

Tracie

From the Sketch challenge:

Karen

Amy

And from the Inspiration Photo challenge:

Jody

Vickie
And our top chick of the Top Ten is:

Geri!

Congratulations to everyone! Your badge info will be coming to your email later today. Amy, if you contact me, I will send your badge info to you (I couldn't find your email address).

We also had a little prize package to give away so I drew a number from Random.org and the winner is:

RACHEL POHLI!  Rachel, contact me and I will send out your goodies!

See you all Monday with another new challenge!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Thank you so much! AND thanks for making this challenge blog so much fun to participate in. :-)

Kim said...

Wow, I'm speechless! Thank you so much for this. It is really an honor. I love doing these!

Tracie said...

Thanks so much for the recognition, Ladies!

Geri said...

OMGosh! Wow! Sooo flattered! Thank you so much and congrats to all ladies! I just love the smile Raelynn has in the photo, Im glad others found her as adorable as I do.
thanks again!

Amy Pitts said...

What beautiful projects. I am so honored to be among them. Congratulations everyone. :)