/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, October 22, 2010

"Leave" it to our Friday Fivers!

We had so many TREE-mendous entries in our Trees and Leaves week and we had so many nominees for our Friday Five that it was a really difficult decision narrowing our choices down! But a call was finally made and I hope you will congratulate the following talented winners:


Fabulous work, ladies!

If you were not in this week's Friday Five, there's another chance this week! Check out the current challenge and enter before 10 pm EST Sunday night!

See you Monday with a new challenge!

3 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Can anyone help me figure out why I only see 2 of the Friday Five winners? I'm stumped.
Congratulations, winners.

Mary said...

Mary - I don't know - they all show up for me - anyone else having a problem?

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

guess it's just me. thanks for asking, Mary.
and keep up the FUNN!