/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Another DT Intro!

We still have some introductions of DT members and next in line is Angela Garcia:

And here's a little info about Angela:

"I am a Mom and Wife by profession, but a crafter at heart. I’ve been a CTMH consultant for 3 years, but a loyal customer for many more. I live in Arizona where I’m more than happy to spend the hot Summer (and Spring and Autumn) months inside crafting. My patient husband of 10 years and our energetic three boys have come to accept the fact that our dining room table is often covered with paper, stamps, and tools. When I’m not creating with paper and ink, I’m thinking about creating with paper and ink. I’ve also been known to dream about creating with paper and ink. Some may call this obsessive, but I prefer to think of it as an intensely focused passion.


As a mom and wife, I don’t have as much time in the day as I’d like. That is one of the reasons I love CTMH and our Faster. Simpler. Easier.® philosophy...I can create a lot in the little time I have.

On the rare occasion I’m not crafting, doing housework or helping with homework, I can be found with my nose stuck in a good book. They are, after all, made with paper and ink".

A gal after my own heart! If you want to check out Angela a little more, her blog can be found at http://angelascraftcloset.blogspot.com/ and her website is at http://thecraftcloset.myctmh.com/

Welcome to the Team Angela - we're happy you're here!

Another intro tomorrow and more about our 1st challenge - it will be here soon - are you excited?? Be sure to spread the word! The fun starts next Monday, April 5th!

No comments: